Monday, March 20, 2006
The Alternative Food Fiesta (sponsored by Fiesta Magazine - tit-based titillation at its tip-top titty-tastic best) was an amazing success in 2005. We even made the front cover of the magazine itself. What makes the Alternative Food Fiesta (sponsored by Fiesta Magazine - tit-based titillation at its tip-top titty-tastic best) so special? Well, all the food is served on the models' breasts. Who needs a tray when you can lick local foods from Traci Lords?
Last years fiesta (sponsored by Fiesta Magazine - tit-based titillation etc.) featured the following foods:
- Locally-produced liver paté (served on Pam's ample double-Ds)
- Swaffham lavender sugar (served in lumps from proprietor Peggy's dampened cleavage)
- Wample Farms Pork Cheese (smeared with a palette knife into local pensioner Mary Hallam's crusty baps)
- Local Norfolk cider (Vacuum-pumped into Bessie's massive milkers for patrons to suckle)
- Local honey (Drizzled over Pam Warnick's C-cups, using a clever push-up bra system to avoid leakage)
- Hot local crumpets (Master baker Janine Pugh was looking a little red after wedging one hot crumpet too many in her uplift balcony!)
- Spinnard's Sloe Sausages (Clever Maggie Spinnard produced an entire bra from sausages and, in a clever twist of wordplay, warmed her brassiere over a hot brazier to the amazement and enjoyment of all assembled.)
- Local paprika mustard (adorning the areolae of Mr Harold Cuthbert's rather hairy man-boobs
...and many more!
Our thanks go out to Fiesta Magazine for sponsoring our food fiesta (sponsored etc...).
at 7:00 PM